On May 1st I read a post that truly got me thinking. This was something that took a little bit of both planning and processing. Why? Because I had to really think about the last ten years of my life. Not only what things I have experienced but where I was in my ability and knowledge.
- Graduated half a year early. I chose not to walk.
- My first job: Plutos Restaurant.
- Registered for Sierra College with no major in mind
First interaction with WordPress: 2010
- Started a random blog ( this one )
- Wanted to get into web development/web design
- Sought to learn on my own
- Married for two years
- Worked at Mels Original Diner as a cook and Starbucks
Late 2011, early 2012
- bought my first domain and started experimenting with WordPress
- Started helping out in the WordPress.org support forums
- Wanted to attend WordCamp SF wound up watching online ( Learned a lot )
- Found out I was going to be a father
2013 ( so far )
- Celebrated 5 five years of marriage ( 8 years being together )
- Happy to be a part of the WordPress Theme Review Team
- Looking to have first WordPress theme completed and in the repository by the end of the year
So there it is a brief summary into my WordPress history and of course a little more. Over the last ten years I have learned a lot not only on my own but from others as well.